Ice Cream Bar + Summer Popsicle Banner

 Hello Design Dazzle readers, it’s Holly from Paisley Petal Events and I’m excited to be here for Summer Camp again this year! My kids get out of school next week (yay!) and I thought it would be fun to have a little celebration when they get home on that last day. The weather has been quite warm here in Utah so I thought an ice cream bar was definitely in order. Don’t all kids love ice cream?? I know mine do!


 I gathered my fun trays and bowls to make the setup a little more colorful and then just bought all the ice cream bar supplies at the grocery store, making sure to get my kids favorite toppings! I have a thing for banners and knew I definitely wanted a little banner to go across the front of my table, so I made a hanging summer popsicle banner. I just love how it turned out and the colors are so fun!

 To make the banner, simply download the PDF HERE, print (either at home or at your local print shop – I love Office Depot), cut and hang with ribbon or twine. So easy and so perfect to keep up and hanging all summer long!
I can’t wait to see all the other fabulous ideas that will be shared here at Summer Camp – I always find some new & great things to do with the kids during the summer!
by:designdazzle.com

Popular posts from this blog

Robot Room Ideas

Boys Toddler Room Ideas